1. Collection and Processing of Personal Data
We hereby inform you that we, and our affiliated business partners, including but not limited to our associated firms (whether or not controlled by us), as data user(s), as the term is defined in the Personal Data Protection Act 2010, have or will collect, record, hold, store, use, disclose and our processes of the following categories and/or types of personal information about you, when you use our services.
- registering to use the website or parts of them through your account on the website;
- subscribing to receive in forms, applications surveys, or research.
- contacting our service providers or us for any reason including, but not limited to, reporting a problem with the website, requesting further services, or seeking our assistance;
- posting or contributing material on the website;
- Master data: name, gender, date of birth, citizenship, marital status, nationality, race, ethnic origin, identification card/passport details, qualifications, occupation, employer, former employer(s), voice recordings, photographs or other images;
- Contact details: home & correspondence addresses, phone number for home, mobile and work, email address, work address.
- any other such information as we deem necessary or appropriate from time to time in connection with your commercial relationship with us; collectively known as "Personal Data). To the extent that you willfully and voluntarily disclose to us any personal information of any individual, whether or not coming within the definition of Personal Data above, we shall assume, without independent verification, that you have obtained such individual's consent for the disclosure as well as the processing of the same following the terms of this notification.
2. Sources of Information
- Information provided or submitted by you through, among others, as applicable the Registration Form, Letters of Appointment, business contracts, etc. – received via email, or facsimile, manual or online submission, webpage, sales forms, etc.;
- as applicable, publicly available or publicly accessible information; and
- such other written or verbal communications or documents delivered to us before, and during, the course of our contractual, or pre-contractual, dealings with you
3. Purpose of Processing Personal Data
We will process the Personal Data that you have provided to us for the following purposes, including but not limited to:
- the delivery of notices, services and/or products to you;
- ensure that services from the Websites s presented most effectively for you.
- provide a better or more relevant service or product to you, for instance, by automatically populating forms on the website when you make inquiries of selected estate agents;
- the entry into the necessary agreement(s) and/or contract(s) in marketing and/ administration of real estate properties/listings through us;
- user or client/customer management procedures;
- those purposes expressly provided for in any particular service/product offered by us;
- credit assessments and other background checks of users as we may determine to be necessary or appropriate;
- our internal record keeping;
- collection of outstanding payments from clients and/or customers;
- public safety and/or prevention of crime, including but not limited to fraud, money laundering, bribery;
- meeting any legal or regulatory requirements relating to our provision of services and products; and/or to make disclosure(s) under the conditions of any applicable law, regulation, direction, court order, by-law guideline, circular, code appropriate to us or any of our affiliates and associated firms/business partners (whether or not controlled by us),
- for research, training, benchmarking, market analysis, including statistical analysis purposes.
- conducting marketing and client profiling activities in connection with our services and related products;
- post vacant/legal possession, delivery-related services, and/or to enable us and/or our selected authorized third parties to send you information/bulletins by email, telecommunication (telephone calls and text messages) or via social media concerning related and/or unrelated products and services offered by us and our business partners which may include, but are not limited to, the above-mentioned purposes which we consider will, or may, interest you.
4. Storage and Security
We store your Personal Data in hard and/or soft copy. Soft copy data is stored on, amongst others, the file server, email server, personal computers, notebooks, tapes and compact discs. Reasonable security procedures are in place, which, among others, confines access to your Personal Data to only our staff and authorized agents / affiliated business partners on a strictly need-to-know basis such as administration, finance, sales and/or customer service departments. We may retain the Personal Data and that of other individual(s) that you provide to use for a reasonable period in accordance to commercial requirements; at all times subject to prevailing legal
5. Disclosure of Personal Data
The Personal Data provided to us will, generally, be kept confidential; however, you hereby consent and authorize us to provide and/or disclose your Personal Data to the following categories of parties;
- any person who we are compelled or required to do so under law or in response to a legitimate instruction from a competent or government agency;
- pursuant to an order of a court of competent jurisdiction;
- any related companies and/or subsidiaries, including those established in the future;
- to real estate agents or agencies, property developers, builders, , landlords, financial and investment providers that have listings or advertising on the website and which you have requested information from by submitting an inquiry;
- relevant public, government or regulatory authorities, our legal representatives, or other concerned parties, in special situations where we have reason to believe that disclosing your personal information, is necessary to help identify, contact, or bring legal action against anyone damaging, injuring, or interfering (intentionally or unintentionally) with our rights or property, users or anyone else who such activities could harm; and
- our auditors, consultants, accountants, lawyers, or other financial or professional advisors;
- our sub-contractors or third parties' service and/or product providers as we may determine to be necessary or appropriate;
We strive to ensure the security, integrity, and privacy of the personal information we collect. We have established safeguards and use reasonable security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, modification, and disclosure. Our employees, contractors, agents and service providers who provide services related to our information systems, are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us. We review and update our security measures in light of current technologies. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure.
7. Data Transfer and Sharing
In addition, you will appreciate that the nature of our products and services are such that it may be necessary, where we consider it appropriate, for the purposes of data storage or processing or providing any service or product on our behalf to you, to transfer your Personal Data to our affiliates and/or associated business partners including our clients in estate agency companies (whether or not controlled by us) and/or third party service or product providers within or outside the country in which we are established, under conditions of confidentiality and similar levels of safeguards.
8. Impact resulting from failure to supply and consent to the Processing of Personal Data
It is obligatory for you to provide all categories of Personal Data which we request from you for the said Purpose. Failure to supply and consent to the Processing of the Personal Data in relation to the Purpose will:
- result in us being unable to provide you (i.e Client(s) /Customers / Prospective Clients/Customers;
- result in us and/or our selected authorized third parties to send you information by email, telecommunication (telephone calls and text messages) or via social media concerning related or unrelated products and services offered by us and our affiliated business partners which we consider will or may interest you.
9. Uses of Privacy Data
- using the information to report statistics, analyze trends, administer our services and diagnose problems.
- personalize and customize your services, experience, advertising, and content that you view and engage with on the website or the websites of our service providers and business partners;
- respond to or provide you with service, products, information, and assistance that you request from us;
- contact you to conduct surveys, research and feedback about our products, services or the website;
- help carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- notify you about changes to our products and services; and
- use your personal information in direct marketing and provide your personal information to another person for gain and for use by that person in direct marketing.
The person to whom written requests for access to Personal Data or correction and/or deletion of Personal Data or for information regarding policies and procedures and types of Personal Data is:
Privacy Officer: The administrator
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org